Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale Review...

...I was super stoked when I opened my new Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale! First off, I love it because it's digital and the numbers are huge. This means I don't have to squint or squat down to see what the number is. It's powered by batteries and when you replace them, it will auto-calibrate which is awesome! This means it'll be more accurate when I can easily read how bad I'm beating Matt in our weight loss challenge. It also means, that I can accurately know AR's weight rather than waiting until we go to the doctor. And if you're having a particularly fat day, it easily switches to kilograms to make you feel super skinny. :-)
 
This is our old scale. See how AR stands on the numbers and I can't read it. Plus, as soon as she steps off, the numbers are gone.
DSC_6450
"Hi Mom! Try to read the scale, come on, I dare you!"
DSC_6451
Here she is on the Ozeri Rev Digital Bath Scale. It's so easy for her to step on and look at those big numbers, easier for Mommy to read, too.
DSC_6453
No worries if she steps on and hides the number, because when she gets off, it stays on so I can see it!
DSC_6455

*I was provided this product free of charge, but my opinions are my own.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Kids are thought we are kids!!! who never know what they are doing and what want to hide???

Regards,
Kopi Luwak

Liz said...

Look at how long her hair is getting!! I really didn't notice it until this post. So cute!

Hilary said...

Hah. I love her face!